XTIA Ltd. (hereinafter “our company”) recognizes that it is an important responsibility of the company to properly handle and protect information that can identify an individual (hereinafter “personal information”), and based on the following policy. We will endeavor to protect personal information.
1. Appropriate use of personal information
When acquiring personal information, the Company will specify the purpose of use, notify or publicize it to the customer, and handle the personal information according to the purpose of use. Personal information will not be used beyond the purpose of use without the consent of the person in question.
2. Non-disclosure of personal information to third parties
We will not provide your personal information to a third party without your consent, except when it is provided to a subcontractor. However, this does not apply if it is required by law, protection of human life and property, or cooperation with public institutions such as police and courts.
3. Inquiries regarding personal information
We will respond to inquiries about personal information from customers at the designated window.
4. Safety management of personal information
We take necessary security measures to prevent loss, falsification, and leakage of personal information we hold.
5. Education and training for officers and employees
We carry out training and education activities so that our officers and employees understand the importance of personal information and handle it appropriately.
6. Regarding compliance with laws related to personal information
Regarding the handling of personal information, we will comply with the laws and norms related to the protection of personal information.
7. Regarding continuous improvement of personal information protection efforts
We will continuously review and improve our efforts regarding the protection of personal information.
Details on the protection of personal information on this website
XTIA, Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “our company”) may require the registration of the website user’s personal information in order to use some services on the website operated by the company. We have set the following guidelines to carefully handle personal information provided by the user. We make utmost efforts to protect and manage the personal information of customers who have registered in accordance with the following guidelines.
- When you register your personal information, please specify the purpose of registration and the purpose of use, and after agreeing to this, send your personal information to our server.
- We will comply with laws and regulations regarding personal information.
- Personal Information means the information that you voluntarily disclose on our website for identification purposes and during inquiries to our company.
・Telephone and fax number
・Information about purchased products and services.
・Information regarding personal inquiries and requests
- We will handle and manage the personal information provided by the website user with the utmost care so that it will not be leaked to third parties. The personal information provided by the user will only be used to provide you with better products and services. We will not disclose, provide, or transfer personal information provided by the user to a third party without the user consent. However, if we receive a request from a court, police, or other public institution based on laws and regulations, we will disclose and provide to such public institutions the personal information of the user that is necessary within the scope of that request.
- To correct, delete or get access to registered personal information, we will respond to the user’s request at the following link:
For inquiries regarding personal information protection policy, please contact our administrative department.
IS Building 2F, Higashi-Shinagawa 3-32-42, Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo 140-0002, JAPAN
Tel +81(0)3-6380-9807 Fax +81(0)3-6380-9795